Komodo 5.1 MP has been released

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Don

Komodo 5.1 MP has been released

Post by Don »

Finally it's here. We considered delaying this a couple of more weeks just to build a little anxiety but decided against it :-)

In the tournaments and matches forum Larry and others have been posting some results.

The website is http://komodochess.com

Don and Larry
Capital punishment would be more effective as a preventive measure if it were administered prior to the crime.
Lion

Re: Komodo 5.1 MP has been released

Post by Lion »

Tanks and congratulations for the new release.

I originally purchased the 4 version and co and was entitled to receive the MP version free.

What should I do to receive my copy ?

Rgds
Don

Post by Don »

Lion wrote:Tanks and congratulations for the new release.

I originally purchased the 4 version and co and was entitled to receive the MP version free.

What should I do to receive my copy ?

Rgds
If you purchased Komodo 5 MP already you will be sent a link. If you purchased 5 without MP you will be sent instructions to recieve the discount.

Use PM or private email to ask these questions and I will help you.

Don
Capital punishment would be more effective as a preventive measure if it were administered prior to the crime.
bupalo

Post by bupalo »

Hi Don, I think there is a big que, I resetted my password and nothing arrived at my e -mail
Jim Logan

Post by Jim Logan »

Nothing in my email either, but no matter. Simply go to the website, and open up your account. You will see the download link for Komodo 5.1 MP if you are entitled to get it.
michiguel

Post by michiguel »

bupalo wrote:Hi Don, I think there is a big que, I resetted my password and nothing arrived at my e -mail
[MODERATION]
Before this becomes a big thread and complaints start to pour in (happened in the past in similar situations), I recommend everybody to contact the author by email or PM with individual enquiries. That is the proper way to proceed with newly released commercial engines.

Miguel
"Prevention is the best medicine"
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

michiguel wrote:
bupalo wrote:Hi Don, I think there is a big que, I resetted my password and nothing arrived at my e -mail
[MODERATION]
Before this becomes a big thread and complaints start to pour in (happened in the past in similar situations), I recommend everybody to contact the author by email or PM with individual enquiries. That is the proper way to proceed with newly released commercial engines.

Miguel
"Prevention is the best medicine"
An excellent decision Miguel 8-)
Dr.D
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
Don

Post by Don »

Please PM me or email me directly on this.

Don
yanquis1972

Post by yanquis1972 »

exciting stuff. have been a big fan of this project for (what seems like??) years, & it's great to see it finally delivered! competition is a beautiful thing, & it looks like we now have 3 unique engines in houdini, stockfish, & komodo vying for #1.

keep up the great work guys & congratulations!
Don

Post by Don »

yanquis1972 wrote:exciting stuff. have been a big fan of this project for (what seems like??) years, & it's great to see it finally delivered! competition is a beautiful thing, & it looks like we now have 3 unique engines in houdini, stockfish, & komodo vying for #1.

keep up the great work guys & congratulations!
Thanks for the kind words!