Houdini's facebook page.........

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Dr.Wael Deeb

Houdini's facebook page.........

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Robert is editing/deleting any comment he doesn't like even if it's totally normal........

In the opened thread related to the first game against cluster Rybka,I worte exactly these words:

Don't get so excited....After all,it's only one game

And the delusional Robert deleted my comment.........
So much for your objective evaluation Mr.telescope regards,
Dr.D

P.S.Yep,I'm sure that a third neutral party will address a complain about this thread......Usually a party which received Houdini 3 for free and working as a guard dog for Robertino in this forum........
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
Modern Times

Re: Houdini's facebook page.........

Post by Modern Times »

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
Totally agree with that comment, but I suspect the trend will continue. Let's see.
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Modern Times wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
Totally agree with that comment, but I suspect the trend will continue. Let's see.
It will not Ray......Don't underestimate Vasik,he's more talented than Robertlino....He's just not interested in the computer chess throne anymore.....
Dr.D
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Soon,very soon,your Houdini will be overtaken Mr.telescope....

The impact will hit you from a totally unexcpected direction.......
I'll be there to watch you fall hard regards,
Dr.D
Modern Times

Post by Modern Times »

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote: It will not Ray......Don't underestimate Vasik,he's more talented than Robertlino....He's just not interested in the computer chess throne anymore.....
Dr.D
I would not blame him for abandoning chess altogether, the way he has been treated. It is probably better for him to direct his talent in other areas where it is appreciated.
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Modern Times wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote: It will not Ray......Don't underestimate Vasik,he's more talented than Robertlino....He's just not interested in the computer chess throne anymore.....
Dr.D
I would not blame him for abandoning chess altogether, the way he has been treated. It is probably better for him to direct his talent in other areas where it is appreciated.
I do agree here Ray.....
Dr.D
Mike S.

Post by Mike S. »

Apart from computer chess, he is also an International Master with 2303 Elo and his wife is an IM+WGM with 2410 Elo. I guess it's difficult to quit chess under such circumstances. :mrgreen:

But anyway, I found a very short but reliable statement in the Rybkaforum that there will be a Rybka 5:

http://rybkaforum.net/cgi-bin/rybkaforu ... pid=447017

:!:
Regards, Mike
beram

Post by beram »

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:Soon,very soon,your Houdini will be overtaken Mr.telescope....

Dr.D

...it's about how hard YOU can hit and can keep hitting again the same person, over and over again....

you really are :twisted:
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Mike S. wrote:Apart from computer chess, he is also an International Master with 2303 Elo and his wife is an IM+WGM with 2410 Elo. I guess it's difficult to quit chess under such circumstances. :mrgreen:

But anyway, I found a very short but reliable statement in the Rybkaforum that there will be a Rybka 5:

http://rybkaforum.net/cgi-bin/rybkaforu ... pid=447017

:!:
Great,thanks for the link :D
Dr.D
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

beram wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:Soon,very soon,your Houdini will be overtaken Mr.telescope....

Dr.D

...it's about how hard YOU can hit and can keep hitting again the same person, over and over again....

you really are :twisted:
Try posting a normal comment in his facebook page just to discover that your post is being deleted without any reliable reason.......

And not only that....he omitted my option to comment in this particular thread leaving me only with the share option....

Yeah,as I havie nothing else to do other than advertising this delusional chess engine author.......

BTW,I didn't like his pictures that were posted in the ChessBase article with all this interview stuff.......Sorry,but he has the look of a very mean and nasty guy.........
Dr.D