Houdini's facebook page.........

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Dr.Wael Deeb

Re: Houdini's facebook page.........

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Here's the link in question........

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s ... ment_reply
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
syzygy

Post by syzygy »

beram wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:Soon,very soon,your Houdini will be overtaken Mr.telescope....

The impact will hit you from a totally unexcpected direction.......
I'll be there to watch you fall hard regards,
Dr.D

...it's about how hard YOU can hit and can keep hitting again the same person, over and over again....

you really are :twisted:
I agree and I would note that I am really getting very tired of the OP.
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

syzygy wrote:
beram wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:Soon,very soon,your Houdini will be overtaken Mr.telescope....

Dr.D

...it's about how hard YOU can hit and can keep hitting again the same person, over and over again....

Please don't creat a fanatic Houdini's defence fan club......

I am just trying to tell you that it's not normal to manipulate your facebook page without an obvious reason........

Robert has created a facebook page for Houdini.....I hit the like button and make a normal comment related to the topic of Houdini beating cluster Rybka in their first game.........Then my post and my right to comment vanished into thin air.....

That is ugly and you'll feel it if you were walking in my shoes regards,
Dr.D
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
LudiBuda

Post by LudiBuda »

That's completely consistent with his character.
What did you expect?
syzygy

Post by syzygy »

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:I am just trying to tell you that it's not normal to manipulate your facebook page without an obvious reason........
You feel competent on judging what is normal?

It's fine that you don't like him, but keep it to yourself and don't keep boring us with it.
DocNZ

Post by DocNZ »

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
syzygy wrote:
beram wrote:

Dr.D

I am just trying to tell you that it's not normal to manipulate your facebook page without an obvious reason........

Robert has created a facebook page for Houdini.....I hit the like button and make a normal comment related to the topic of Houdini beating cluster Rybka in their first game.........Then my post and my right to comment vanished into thin air.....

Dr.D

1. It's his facebook page. He can do what he likes with it.
2. Like you say, it's only a game, so don't panic and carry on.
3. Sounds like you are taking things a bit personally. People delete comments off THEIR facebook page all the time. Get used to it.
4. Facebook pages are not forums for discussions. Houdini is Robert's baby. Let him play with the rattle in his facebook page.
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

syzygy wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:I am just trying to tell you that it's not normal to manipulate your facebook page without an obvious reason........
You feel competent on judging what is normal?

It's fine that you don't like him, but keep it to yourself and don't keep boring us with it.
And you are..........who exactly :!: :?:

Ah,I see....no one,just another Houdini fanboy.........

Skip my threads,no one is forcing you to read them.......
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

DocNZ wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
syzygy wrote:
beram wrote:

Dr.D

Dr.D

1. It's his facebook page. He can do what he likes with it.
2. Like you say, it's only a game, so don't panic and carry on.
3. Sounds like you are taking things a bit personally. People delete comments off THEIR facebook page all the time. Get used to it.
4. Facebook pages are not forums for discussions. Houdini is Robert's baby. Let him play with the rattle in his facebook page.
Your comments sounds pretty much reasonable,but still.....

It's not fair.......
Dr.D
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

BTW,I expect heaps and heaps of Houdini's fanboys to crawl out of their holes and come to defend their sacred leader,Mr.telescope....

I will not attack or insult anyone unless I am forced to....

Please leave your thoughts and your objective opinion if you have one....If not,please ignore this thread......
Dr.D
elpapa
Full name: Patrik Karlsson

Post by elpapa »

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:I will not attack or insult anyone unless I am forced to....Dr.D
In what situations exactly are you forced to attack and insult other people?