No News about Dorky?

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

fern

No News about Dorky?

Post by fern »

As much nobody, including the author, answered my question, made a week or two ago, I repeat it here:
anybody knows about this engine new developments if they exist?

Fern
Adam Hair

Re: No News about Dorky?

Post by Adam Hair »

There is not much to say. The author, Matt McKnight, responded to a bug report in this forum back in September. That is the last I have seen of him.

Adam
Graham Banks

Post by Graham Banks »

Adam Hair wrote:There is not much to say. The author, Matt McKnight, responded to a bug report in this forum back in September. That is the last I have seen of him.

Adam
It's only been past six months since he released the latest version, so I'm not quite sure what Fern is expecting.
Some authors seem to put out new versions every month or so, but others take their time. No problems with them doing that. 8-)
gbanksnz at gmail.com
fern

Post by fern »

Of course, no problem at all. I was just asking because Dorky please me a lot, God knows why. I lose to him all the time :-)

Fern
mmcknight

Post by mmcknight »

Hi Fern,

Thanks for the compliments again! Sorry I haven't responded sooner. Currently development is on hold as I am adjusting to a new job that is demanding most of my time. I hope to start development again later this year.

Thanks!
Matt
fern

Post by fern »

Hi:
Looking forward for that Dorky in some months. Luck at your new job!

Fern