Graham, for clarity, please confirm ...

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

mariaclara

Re: .......+ beheaded

Post by mariaclara »

:?: just to clarify :roll:

you aren't that girl in your avatar, are you :roll: :?:
Sylwy wrote:
Graham Banks wrote:
Sylwy wrote:
benstoker wrote:that, I, Graham Banks, do believe the following:

1) Ippolit-related chess engines are stolen from Rybka.

2) It does not matter what BB (whoever that is), Dr. Hyatt or anybody else says about the Ippolit engines, because it is simply a fact that Ippolit is an illegal copy of Rybka.

3) There is no point at all in discussing the issue of whether Ippolit is a clone or not a clone, because Vas says it is a clone and because it is a fact that it is a clone.

4) Even though Talkchess allows discussion of Ippolit, it is my belief that ALL discussion of Ippolit should be forbidden on Talkchess and that all posts concerning Ippolit should be deleted immediately. The people who want to talk about Ippolit have their own forum now and should go there and leave Talkchess alone because Talkchess respects Vas' rights.

5) Rybka 1 is in no way whatsoever a copy of, in whole or in part, Fruit. Vas has said so and whatever Zach Wegner or Dr. Hyatt say to the contrary is completely false.

6) When the Ippolit authors are discovered, they should be arrested for their crimes and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Graham, have I stated your positions correctly? I want to make sure I have gotten it right.
Hi man !

7).Then, beheaded in a public place , somewhere in the south seas ! :lol:

Beheaded regards,
Silvian
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah - it all looked like pretty serious stuff, didn't it? The tone reminded me of wedding vows! At least he was polite. :lol:
The tone makes the music. Isn't it ? :lol:
Seriously speaking , I regret the golden age of computer chess. Every new release , every new 20 ELO points , every new feature of a GUI were true feasts. More technical discussions , few altercations on chess forums.
Today we assist at a true "diarrhoea" of near identical chess engines.
I don't like the situation. A true Frankenstein's army ! And for what ? More ELO points, more & more....... Some days ago I was very delighted with two wins of Gandalf 4.2 UCI against a new IvanHoe.Less pruning, more knowledges....
I still prefer to play , near everyday , with the old ChessMasters or Zarkov 4.10 Aegon ! Something organic.
O tempora , o mores !

Silvian

................. Mu Shin ..........................
Sylwy
Full name: SilvianR

Re: Vampire !

Post by Sylwy »

mariaclara wrote: 1.:?: just to clarify :roll:
2.you aren't that girl in your avatar, are you :roll: :?:
Hello Maria Clara !

1. Why to clarify ? The unclear situations have , always , a mysterious wave ! :lol:
2.OK , I'm not a top model. Only an ordinary vampire ! Maybe the girl from my avatar was one of my (sweet) victim ! :cry: Who knows ! :cry:

Yours,
shaolin-vampire Silvian/Black Sea surroundings

mariaclara

Re: Vampire !

Post by mariaclara »

8-) Hey, Silvia...........

:arrow: stay coooool :wink: :roll:
Sylwy wrote:
mariaclara wrote: 1.:?: just to clarify :roll:
2.you aren't that girl in your avatar, are you :roll: :?:
Hello Maria Clara !

1. Why to clarify ? The unclear situations have , always , a mysterious wave ! :lol:
2.OK , I'm not a top model. Only an ordinary vampire ! Maybe the girl from my avatar was one of my (sweet) victim ! :cry: Who knows ! :cry:

Yours,
shaolin-vampire Silvian/Black Sea surroundings

................. Mu Shin ..........................