The Attacking User Mystery is Solved !

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Dr.Wael Deeb

Re: The Attacking User Mystery is Solved !

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Robert Flesher wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
gerold wrote:Hello Sedat.
Will you have a new book for Arena soon.

Happy birthday to Harry also. A great book writer.
Harry will you soon have a new book for Arena.

Best to both,
Gerold.
I will wipe out any book by Harry written for the Arena GUI....and I mean literlly it will be wiped out....
Test matches and games will be posted to show which opening book is better....
Dr.D
where do we get a copy of this killer book ? 8-)
I will notify here in the forum when it's ready....
Dr.D
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

SzG wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:

Happy birthday to Harry also. A great book writer.
Harry will you soon have a new book for Arena.

Best to both,
Gerold.
I will wipe out any book by Harry written for the Arena GUI....and I mean literlly it will be wiped out....
Test matches and games will be posted to show which opening book is better....
Dr.D
You'd better post the books, Wael, so that we can decide which one to prefer...

Regards,
I will with supporting matches....
Dr.D
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Sedat Canbaz wrote:

Best to both,
Gerold.

Hello Gerold,

Thanks for your interest...

Soon there will be a new release Perfect 2010 book,which will be up to 8 moves and probably this version will be compatible with all Chess GUIs (including Arena Chess GUI of course)

Note:in other words,i hope to release opening books (in many formats) for each Chess GUIs

Best Wishes,
Sedat
Great news Sedat :D
This will give even bitter competition to one of our friends :wink:
Opening book war 8th season is open regards,
Dr.D
Sedat Canbaz

Post by Sedat Canbaz »

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote: Great news Sedat :D
Dr.D

Thank you my friend for your kind words...

Btw,you are a lucky man :),so far i did not see any criticism by the attacking user about your books,as you know mostly of us (Perfect 13/14/15,Rybka3,Compmaster 1b,Sheebar,MyBook) were on the list ?!

Best,
Sedat
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Sedat Canbaz wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote: Great news Sedat :D
Dr.D

Thank you my friend for your kind words...

Btw,you are a lucky man :),so far i did not see any criticism by the attacking user about your books,as you know mostly of us (Perfect 13/14/15,Rybka3,Compmaster 1b,Sheebar,MyBook) were on the list ?!

Best,
Sedat
That's because there is so much butt kicking followed after the attacks that my posts get deleted almost immediately....you know the butt I'm talking about I hope :lol:

:wink:
Sedat Canbaz

Post by Sedat Canbaz »

Hello Harry,

It seems already you prefer our contacts to be private in 2010,but i can't sorry and i will do as before,only public:

Firstly i'd like to thank you for your mail and apologizing again to me
http://www.ressim.net/e/upload/6d3aecc3.jpg

I have read your mail carefully,but unfortunately some of my questions still remain without answers,where mostly of your statements are wrong and i can explain you why:

It started with the discussion before long time in the Rybka forum about the match between my Ribka book and your Perfect book.
No,our first argument,dispute (between you and me) are started here,in TalkChess Forum,not in RybkaChess Forum - in Pavel Hase 's Perfect 13 beta book test.
Did you forget already ? maybe some of the Talkchess readers will remember that you did not accept to be tested your HS-for-Rybka book and also said that ''Opening Book Tournaments are Circus'' ?!

And then the first fake account users were born to attacked me on SCCT I Opening Book Tournament -Theodor,Florin)

Even after a such statement that the book tourneys are circus,you have started testing opening books,where in your own private book test,
you have played Perfect 13 without optimized settings against your private HS-Book for Rybka 2.0 and after a such injustice over P13 book,i challenged you to play on Playchess-Live,but unfortunately you refused to play with me and i received a answer ''NO''

Actually this challenge was done,as you know very well,i have played with you on Playchess,where i've beaten you with a score 4-2
Note:just i'd like to remember you,maybe you have many Playchess accounts there too,where you was with a secret username ''Fulga'')

Sorry,but after reading all facts...i strongly believe in that:
- All this bullshit is done by you,YOU WAS THE MAIN ACTOR,not your sons !

Anyway i hope all this Theater will be ended FRIENDLY here,
in Talkchess forum,where it was born !

Best Regards,
Sedat Canbaz
Zagalo

Post by Zagalo »

Sedat Canbaz wrote:Hello Harry,
Hi Sedat. I fully support you. But you shouldn't expect flowers scent from an A.H. ! :lol:
Sedat Canbaz

Post by Sedat Canbaz »

Thanks for your interesting comments...

Well, I can't see the need why all this should be public.
Good...normally 2-3 years ago for me it was too hard to understand why all these attacks (criticism,harassment,foul language,trying to damage my prestige) were public too ?

And i still remember my old message:
From here i call out to the attacking user: come on the scene and contact me. I take it easy,i am just wondering who
is this clever person behind of those nicks ?! Then i can promise that everything will be ended friendly and that information
will be private,otherwise i will use my rights and will make complaint against the attacking users at the Law Court !

But unfortunately his contact came too late,probably after 2 years,just after Rybka 4 leak announcement (by Felix Kling)
And to make it more clear,my promise was only in case of 'TRUE ANSWER''

But I can see that a result of 4-2 is not an argument for the superiority of a book. I'd say maybe 400-200 is getting close.
About the score 4-2,sometimes even draw is counting as a win and helping to be a winner !
Btw,when i play on Playchess,my chess engine is playing almost daily, more than one month of period/ almost 24 hours per day
Plus i use open formula and if there are only 6 games,its not my problem,that was his choice

One thing more,if you are really looking for performance + thousand games played by Perfect book on Playchess,then with pleasure i can give you more information ...

Actually its true that we had problems with Harry before,but all this bullshit is left in the past and now lets see the future

And last,Harry's books are excellent work and i recommend his books to be used by all people !

Greetings,
Sedat
Sedat Canbaz

Post by Sedat Canbaz »

Zagalo wrote:
Sedat Canbaz wrote:Hello Harry,
Hi Sedat. I fully support you. But you shouldn't expect flowers scent from an A.H. ! :lol:

Hello Zagalo,

Thanks for your support...

About flowers,oh,no,sorry...i would prefer applaudissements :)

Best,
Sedat
Har

Post by Har »

And last,Harry's books are excellent work and i recommend his books to be used by all people !

Thank you Sedat. Your books are also super quality!!

Best Regards,
Harry