Dirty 14M-22 Released

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Andres Valverde

Dirty 14M-22 Released

Post by Andres Valverde »

Hi all,

Dirty 14 Mar, DLL 099z22 is available at :

http://www.dirtychess.com/downloads.php

Changes in search. LMR tuned
Pondering bug fixed
Time management enhanced
Eval tuned

Don't discard we'll bother you with new releases soon as we are testing several tweaks now. Our apologies in advance :-)

Cheers Pradu, Andrés and Fonzy
Saludos, Andres
Aser Huerga

Re: Dirty 14M-22 Released

Post by Aser Huerga »

Hello Andrés,

what can you say about these tweaks you are testing? I plan to join Dirty to a tournament about spanish and latin engines in the near future, and I ask myself if there will be another Dirty version soon...

Regards.
Andres Valverde

Post by Andres Valverde »

Aser Huerga wrote:Hello Andrés,

what can you say about these tweaks you are testing? I plan to join Dirty to a tournament about spanish and latin engines in the near future, and I ask myself if there will be another Dirty version soon...

Regards.
Aser, no new version in the kitchen now. Of course, this is a crazy team and anything can happen :-)

Gracias !
Saludos, Andres
Pradu

Post by Pradu »

Regards.
Perhaps there will be one this weekend.
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Pradu wrote:

Regards.
Perhaps there will be one this weekend.
Great news :D
Cheers,
Dr.D
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….