Interview with Raimund Heid (german) online ...

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Frank Quisinsky
Full name: Frank Quisinsky

Interview with Raimund Heid (german) online ...

Post by Frank Quisinsky »

Hi there,

a new interview is online.

Raimund Heid (programmer of Protector)
Interview is in German language

SCHACHWELT
http://www.schach-welt.de/index.php?opt ... Itemid=134

Best
Frank
peter
Full name: Peter Martan

Re: Interview with Raimund Heid (german) online ...

Post by peter »

Hallo Frank!
Danke sehr!
Ich werde mir erlauben, den Link zu deinem Interview im CSS- forum zu setzen. Ich hoffe, du hast nichts dagegen.
:)
Peter.
Frank Quisinsky

Hallo Peter,

nein, ich habe überhaupt kein Problem damit. Mir liegt doch etwas daran Informationen zu sammeln. Wenn dann über Themen vernünftig diskutiert wird und Basis-Informationen zu den vielen Anwendern kommen ist mein Ziel doch erreicht.

In Protector sehen viele Personen einen Clone. Ich konnte das anhand der vielen Partien, die ich nunmehr gesehen habe, nicht nachvollziehen. Grund genug um einfach mehr Informationen zusammen zu tragen.

Dabei waren die vielen sehr schönen Kommentare vom Programmierer natürlich sehr hilfreich.

Hätte ich das alles früher gewusst, hätte ich das ganze Interview anders aufgebaut. So habe auch ich mal wieder hinzugelernt und kann Raimund nur mein Kompliment aussprechen. Er hat sehr ruhig und gelassen auf die ganzen Fragen geantwortet. Ich finde gar perfekt auf die Fragen reagiert. So haben wir nun einen guten Eindruck vom Programmierer und von seiner Entwicklung.

Zusammengefasst denke ich, dass dennoch ein gutes Interview entstanden ist. Auch wenn sich meine Fragen zum Thema "Clones" in dem Interview regelrecht verlaufen.

Viele Grüße und viel Spaß beim Lesen!

Natürlich auch den Mitgliedern vom CSS Forum.
Persönlich hege ich überhaupt keinen Greul gegen das Forum.

Warum auch ... nur weil kontrovers zu einem Thema diskutiert wurden ist. So ticke ich nicht.

Viele Grüße
Frank
mcostalba

Post by mcostalba »

Frank Quisinsky wrote:Hi there,

a new interview is online.

Raimund Heid (programmer of Protector)
Interview is in German language

SCHACHWELT
http://www.schach-welt.de/index.php?opt ... Itemid=134

Best
Frank
Thanks Frank !

But I think you should seriously consider to take some time to translate in english (or ask a friend to do it for you), otherwise you limit yourself to a very narrow target what instead should have broader scope because of its interesting information.

It would be even better to do it directly in english at first time. I think interviewed people know english well enough to answer directly in english to english questions.

Just a suggestion.

Marco
Frank Quisinsky

Hello Marco,

absolutly right!

But ...

1. English isn't my native language and all the time I have much problems with grammer and to add words in the sentence on the right position. My girlfriend helps with translations in the past.

Lisa have also a lot to do and I can't ask for each of the interviews. Furthermore, she made only corrections, not German to English translations.

2. SCHACHWELT is an German chess magazine. Normaly I have to add all the material in German language. I think for interviews is english language better. More people can read it. Same opinion.

3. At the moment I am working on too many things to the same time. So, I am very happy that I can make this interview in German language. Because I don't need so many time to do that.

---

I am very happy if people can translate the German interviews to English language. At the moment the interviews with Raimund Heid and Onno Garms are in German only available. If I have a translation I will create directly an English interview page. This isn't a problem.

Each of translation helps are welcome!

Best
Frank

PS:
For the interview with the Stockfish team :-) I am working now a longer time. Each day a good question :-) I am very happy about the permission and I hope we can make an interesting interview too. Lisa is interesting too and will help for the English corrections.
mcostalba

Post by mcostalba »

Frank Quisinsky wrote: PS:
For the interview with the Stockfish team :-) I am working now a longer time. Each day a good question :-) I am very happy about the permission and I hope we can make an interesting interview too. Lisa is interesting too and will help for the English corrections.
I am sure _Tord_ will do a very good interview :-)
Frank Quisinsky

I too :-)