SWISSTEST: 1.RobboLito - 2.Rybka - 3.Stockfish

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

playjunior

Re: SWISSTEST: 1.Rybka -

Post by playjunior »

This is very much how it looks from the side:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teMlv3ripSM
Rolf

Post by Rolf »

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
Rolf wrote:
sockmonkey wrote:Because vague generalities and unsubstantiated, unspecified claims are so much more persuasive than simply answering the question. That's not eastern, that's just lazy and, well, 'doof'. Come on, Rolf. Stop wasting people's time - you're obviously capable of helping out.

jb
You wont see that happen that I support someone who is presenting tests with the participation of stolen material. I have nothing more to say.

At least ethically Vas has deserved credit in the same amount of respect that you here want to accord to Walter or other figures who work with stolen goods itself or with their resulting numbers in all innocence as if no crime had ever happened. It's the creation of Vas that is discriminated not I were mistreating someone in our community. Please dont twist this always around. Please let us stick to the facts.
And where can we read Vasik's facts please,did he spoke up to prove his statements that keep flooding you via the PM or Skype :!: :?:

Unfortunately you're like a naked soldier Rolf sent to the battle field with no armor to defend his cause....systematicaly hepnotized with even more naked statements....can't you see that Vasik is using you like a shield while hiding in his hole of silence not giving a damn about anyone,customers,computer chess fans,etc. :!: :?:

So against all odds and experience with Vas you want to believe in your own vicious obsessions that Vas must be evil until he wouldnt invite you for coffee. That is neither academical nor very wise, nor sane. This is complete nonsense. But in one aspect I agree with you, as if I were just a normal bean counter. I havent yet the "proof" either. But in science we dont know many things. However we still dont consult quaks instead of veritable doctors. No? Stop this continual hate campaign which will cost you your good name as Deeb. :)
-Popper and Lakatos are good but I'm stuck on Leibowitz
Milos

Post by Milos »

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:And where can we read Vasik's facts please,did he spoke up to prove his statements that keep flooding you via the PM or Skype :!: :?:

Unfortunately you're like a naked soldier Rolf sent to the battle field with no armor to defend his cause....systematicaly hepnotized with even more naked statements....can't you see that Vasik is using you like a shield while hiding in his hole of silence not giving a damn about anyone,customers,computer chess fans,etc. :!: :?:
For some time now, we have a full time job positions in writing blogs or answering forums in many internet areas. I think that time came to CCC also. And I think it's not our task to examine relations between employer and employee. If working conditions are hard then maybe a syndicate can help ;).
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Volker Pittlik wrote:
SzG wrote:...Incredible! Never a relevant reply, only a diarrhoea of words.
Incredible if he did something different. The troll is doing so for more than a dozen years. Astonishing that people still reply to or even read his nonsense.
You're absolutely right Volker....as a matter of fact a close friend of mine PMed me a couple of days ago asking me not to feed the troll,but the level of nonsense that this guy is producing is unbelievable....this must stop,somehow....
Dr.D
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Milos wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:And where can we read Vasik's facts please,did he spoke up to prove his statements that keep flooding you via the PM or Skype :!: :?:

For some time now, we have a full time job positions in writing blogs or answering forums in many internet areas. I think that time came to CCC also. And I think it's not our task to examine relations between employer and employee. If working conditions are hard then maybe a syndicate can help ;).
:D
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
bnemias

Post by bnemias »

Volker Pittlik wrote:Incredible if he did something different. The troll is doing so for more than a dozen years. Astonishing that people still reply to or even read his nonsense.
Exactly. It's gotten so bad that I've started skipping replies too. That's a lot more difficult though because often they are from authors who usually have something to contribute.
BBauer

Re: SWISSTEST: 1.RobboLito - 2.Rybka - 3.Stockfish

Post by BBauer »

Thank you for sharing your results.
So we see Robo is pritty good. It is also good in your EET test.
I wasn't able do download the swiss test. Could you post the file in pgn here please? Keep up the good work.
kind regards and greetigs
bernhard
Rolf

Post by Rolf »

bnemias wrote:
Volker Pittlik wrote:Incredible if he did something different. The troll is doing so for more than a dozen years. Astonishing that people still reply to or even read his nonsense.
Exactly. It's gotten so bad that I've started skipping replies too. That's a lot more difficult though because often they are from authors who usually have something to contribute.
But you come not to the conclusion that then they must react on something interesting? I wonder why. It is because of an agenda, I mean prejudice and bias?
-Popper and Lakatos are good but I'm stuck on Leibowitz
Cubeman

Post by Cubeman »

Good to see Robbo performing well.Good to see some published results, As it has been treated like the black sheep of the chess engine family unfairly in my opinion.
Reminds me of a film called Twins which had Arnold Shwazanneger and Danny Devito as twins.
Glarean
Full name: Walter Eigenmann

Re: SWISSTEST: 1.RobboLito - 2.Rybka - 3.Stockfish

Post by Glarean »

BBauer wrote: ...
I wasn't able do download the swiss test.
Hm, curious... Try it again, it's a simply Zip-file:
--->"Download"--->Rapidshare--->"Free User"--->"Download"
BBauer wrote: Keep up the good work.
Thx

Regards: Walter