Spike News or update?

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Ralf

Re: Spike News or update?

Post by Ralf »

Its more a sleeping project than a dead project ;)

The best version 1.3x6 is from early 2007 and participated in CCT9, I think it is exact the version that played in the last Chesswars by Olivier Deville. There are very little differences (and probably no difference in playing strength) to 1.3x4 which participates in WBEC. It should be around 40-50 elo better than 1.2 Turin.

Sadly we could only spent very little time for computerchess in the last years, but we are following the scene with high interest though.

regards
Ralf
Graham Banks

Post by Graham Banks »

Ralf wrote:Its more a sleeping project than a dead project ;)

The best version 1.3x6 is from early 2007 and participated in CCT9, I think it is exact the version that played in the last Chesswars by Olivier Deville. There are very little differences (and probably no difference in playing strength) to 1.3x4 which participates in WBEC. It should be around 40-50 elo better than 1.2 Turin.

Sadly we could only spent very little time for computerchess in the last years, but we are following the scene with high interest though.

regards
Ralf
Nice to hear from you Ralf. :D
gbanksnz at gmail.com
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

regards
Ralf
Thanks Ralf,at least I am happy that you didn't walk away and totaly forget about computer chess....
Waiting for a new Spike release though :roll:
Dr.D
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
Gregory Owett

Post by Gregory Owett »

regards
Ralf
Hi Ralf,

Pending the new version, can we have the 1.3x6? :?

Gregory