CCT 11: 1 week left to register!

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Peter Skinner
Full name: Peter Skinner

CCT 11: 1 week left to register!

Post by Peter Skinner »

Hello everyone,

There are 7 days remaining to enter CCT 11. The deadline is March 15 at 11:59PM MST.

No entries will be accepted after that point.

So please register as soon as possible, and if you have registered and don't see your entry on the participants page, send me the registration infomation again.

Peter Skinner
CCT 11 TD
I was kicked out of Chapters because I moved all the Bibles to the fiction section.
CThinker

Re: CCT 11: 1 week left to register!

Post by CThinker »

Peter Skinner wrote:Hello everyone,

There are 7 days remaining to enter CCT 11. The deadline is March 15 at 11:59PM MST.

No entries will be accepted after that point.

So please register as soon as possible, and if you have registered and don't see your entry on the participants page, send me the registration infomation again.

Peter Skinner
CCT 11 TD
I hope Naum joins. The Rybka vs Naum would be the world championship right there.

I also hope Sjeng joins. Its the only one right now that has proven that it can win against the Rybka cluster in a tournament.
swami

Post by swami »

Lots of stronger engines in there, certainly gonna be a good tourney overall.

Rybka, Thinker, Glaurung, Bright, TwistedLogic, Ktulu, Scorpio, Diep, Crafty, Ikarus. All very strong participants. What's more is many number of engines have also improved a great deal... like TwistedLogic, Telepath,The Baron...
Nick C

Post by Nick C »

I hope Naum joins. The Rybka vs Naum would be the world championship right there.

I also hope Sjeng joins. Its the only one right now that has proven that it can win against the Rybka cluster in a tournament.
Would be good to see HIARCS, Fruit, Junior and Shredder join also, and the last version of Zappa (Mexico II) - that would still do well.
Vinvin
Full name: Vincent Lejeune

Post by Vinvin »

Nick C wrote:

Would be good to see HIARCS, Fruit, Junior and Shredder join also, and the last version of Zappa (Mexico II) - that would still do well.
Sure that ZapMexII on a 48 or 96 cores machine would be very interresting :o
Engin
Full name: Engin Üstün

Post by Engin »

its would be also interesting if all engines can use 96 cores mashine !
Engin
Full name: Engin Üstün

Post by Engin »

Hi Peter,

i am allready registred but i have now a better mashine with 4 threads, hope i can use all threads without problems, if not i use 2 threads.

my new mashine for Tornado is: Intel core 2 Quad Q8200, 4 threads, 4 GB RAM

please change this in the participants page!

thanks,
Engin
Nick C

Post by Nick C »

Vinvin wrote:
Nick C wrote:

Well, tell Suj and Erdo to bring it on! :)
swami

Post by swami »

Vinvin wrote:
Nick C wrote:

IIRC Anthony stated that he has nearly completely retired from comp chess, but he could still return back who knows when. Quite a few engines have overtaken Zappa Mexico in current comp chess rating scale. It's possible he might skip the event unless someone approaches him with the operator offer. Aside from Zappa Mexico, I'd love to see engine Fruit playing in the tourney.