Warning: X1.0 Program Going Commercial

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Ovyron

Re: Warning: X1.0 Program Going Commercial

Post by Ovyron »

Nah, it's just my fan art...

(I was making those for my suggestions about the Rybka GUI, they contained carets for the pieces and skulls with crossbones, but I thought they were too much, I just made a quick edit for this thread :lol: )
Your beliefs create your reality, so be careful what you wish for.
Ovyron

Post by Ovyron »

What about these for an endgame?

...Maybe I'm missing the point...
Your beliefs create your reality, so be careful what you wish for.
menniepals

Post by menniepals »

Fernando, Can I pay you in Philippine pesos or in gold?
menniepals

Re: Why you are wasting our time?

Post by menniepals »

In the Book, "I'm Ok, You're Ok", it said of many personalities. To be a balanced individual, you must recognize the adult personality in you just as well you must recognize the child personality in yourself. A person with too much adult personality is not healthy. A man with too much child personality is not healthy as well. Just as Fernando is trying to tell us, you must enjoy life from time to time, have time for foolishness. Even chess is a beckoning of the child personality, and be serious at work whenever it calls for that. Have fun!
nczempin

Post by nczempin »

menniepals wrote:In the Book, "I'm Ok, You're Ok", it said of many personalities. To be a balanced individual, you must recognize the adult personality in you just as well you must recognize the child personality in yourself. A person with too much adult personality is not healthy. A man with too much child personality is not healthy as well. Just as Fernando is trying to tell us, you must enjoy life from time to time, have time for foolishness. Even chess is a beckoning of the child personality, and be serious at work whenever it calls for that. Have fun!
Hear, hear!
menniepals

Post by menniepals »

Nice to remember this German saying.
nczempin

Post by nczempin »

menniepals wrote:Nice to remember this German saying.
"Er geht zum Lachen in den Keller"

i. e. to laugh, he goes to the basement. He would never laugh in public, or even admit that something is funny.

Or simply: No sense of humour.
Kaj Soderberg

Post by Kaj Soderberg »

Please don't forget the lifetime subscription facility for this computerchess breakthrough. My MasterCard is ready, willing and able...