Graham get a life!

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Graham Banks

Re: Graham get a life!

Post by Graham Banks »

Harvey Williamson wrote: You also know that 2 of the mods i elected have made their positions on piracy clear(and i am happy with that) - the 3rd has not - and I have his views in writing - once again I ask him if those are indeed his views? As elected moderators any member has the right to ask questions. Nobody elected you senior moderator or spokesman for all 3.
This issue has been thrashed to death previously, so why bring it up yet again unless it's to try and cause further trouble?
mclane
Full name: Thorsten Czub

Post by mclane »

i do moderate graham. :-)
but i have seen no complain so far. only people bringing off topic TALKS into this forum instead to complain via the "!" button.
i would advise you all: if you want to talk with another person,
use PM or email. if you want to complain, use the button to do so. this forum is about computerchess and not about vendettas.
Harvey Williamson

Post by Harvey Williamson »

Graham Banks wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote: You also know that 2 of the mods i elected have made their positions on piracy clear(and i am happy with that) - the 3rd has not - and I have his views in writing - once again I ask him if those are indeed his views? As elected moderators any member has the right to ask questions. Nobody elected you senior moderator or spokesman for all 3.
This issue has been thrashed to death previously, so why bring it up yet again unless it's to try and cause further trouble?
Please feel free to lock/delete this thread. I brought it up because a post of mine was deleted by a random unknown mod - it would be decent if you would let a member know when this is done and a reason why.

Anyway i will take my main complaint up elsewhere.

http://216.25.93.108/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 56&t=13708 maybe if you had not locked this thread as soon as you made a personal attack?