K.O. to Stockfish 9 64 (4 threads) 2018 with out Queen.

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

peter
Full name: Peter Martan

Re: I have a question and a complaint;The question is addres

Post by peter »

Ovyron wrote: Pablo's techniques are apparent and formulaic, I reckon if you trained for a year you could learn the quirks of the systems, and manage to achieve Pablo's success like he does.

Probably nobody in their right mind would spend that much time training themselves to achieve it, but it's not magic.
I didn't say it was magic, but if you'd have to train it for a year to achieve it by yourself, it yet couldn't be as easy as that, could it?
:)
I wouldn't try to get this very special skill by myself neither like he does, yet I think it's something to try before being contemptous about.

Not more nor less, just my 2 Cents.
Peter.
Father
Full name: Pablo Ignacio Restrepo

...there is not time for e6 !! machine move in the position

Post by Father »

...Human beings have something that engines dont have:

Humans have something that computers do not have. The ability to be sinic and sarcastic, and to create love poems. When the time is insufficient it is already too late no matter how easy it would have been to win
I am thinking chess is in a coin.Human beings for ever playing in one face.Now I am playing in the other face:"Antichess". Computers are as a fortres where owner forgot to close a little door behind. You must enter across this door.Forget the front.