Houdini

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Krzysztof Grzelak

Houdini

Post by Krzysztof Grzelak »

I have a question and a request. Please, write from where to download the Houdini 6.00 installation file. Thank you for information in advance.
Daniel Anulliero

Re: Houdini

Post by Daniel Anulliero »

If you have a computer , and mozilla or chrome or others installed in it , and if you Google with "houdini chess engine" you will find the first link to the houdini's Web site and ALL the informations you request .
All the best
Dany Google :wink:
Isa download :
Krzysztof Grzelak

Daniel Anulliero wrote:If you have a computer , and mozilla or chrome or others installed in it , and if you Google with "houdini chess engine" you will find the first link to the houdini's Web site and ALL the informations you request .
All the best
I'm sorry but you're wrong. You can access everything you write about above and you will not get the 6.00 version
Dann Corbit

Post by Dann Corbit »

Krzysztof Grzelak wrote:
Daniel Anulliero wrote:If you have a computer , and mozilla or chrome or others installed in it , and if you Google with "houdini chess engine" you will find the first link to the houdini's Web site and ALL the informations you request .
All the best
I'm sorry but you're wrong. You can access everything you write about above and you will not get the 6.00 version
Send an email to the author. If you have purchased Houdini 6.0 or above, I will be surprised if he does not send it to you.
Taking ideas is not a vice, it is a virtue. We have another word for this. It is called learning.
But sharing ideas is an even greater virtue. We have another word for this. It is called teaching.
Krzysztof Grzelak

Dann Corbit wrote:Send an email to the author. If you have purchased Houdini 6.0 or above, I will be surprised if he does not send it to you.
Thank you for the information Dann. Some time ago I wrote to Mr. Robert in another case and did not get any answer, so I prefer to ask here.
Damir
Full name: Damir Desevac

Post by Damir »

He has not purchased it. That is why he is asking for a free link here.
Krzysztof Grzelak

Damir wrote:He has not purchased it. That is why he is asking for a free link here.
Please do not write nonsense because it's a waste of your writing. I am asking for the installation file and not for the serial to the program. I remind you that the installation file itself is not enough, you still need to have a serial purchased from the author of the engine.
Dann Corbit

Post by Dann Corbit »

Krzysztof Grzelak wrote:
Dann Corbit wrote:Send an email to the author. If you have purchased Houdini 6.0 or above, I will be surprised if he does not send it to you.
Thank you for the information Dann. Some time ago I wrote to Mr. Robert in another case and did not get any answer, so I prefer to ask here.
odd

I have asked for customer support and always received timely courteous help
Taking ideas is not a vice, it is a virtue. We have another word for this. It is called learning.
But sharing ideas is an even greater virtue. We have another word for this. It is called teaching.
tpoppins

Post by tpoppins »

You could PM Robert on this forum if for some reason email communication broke down. I always got very quick response from him, usually within hours.

But more importantly, you must know that after you install Houdini 6.xx any other Houdini 6.xx version you have already installed on the same computer will automatically revert to unregistered. In other words, you can have registered v5 and registered v6 on the same system, but not (for example) v6.00 and v6.03.
tmokonen
Full name: Tony Mokonen

Post by tmokonen »

Dann Corbit wrote:
Krzysztof Grzelak wrote:
odd

I have asked for customer support and always received timely courteous help
I wonder if he bought it from Chessbase instead of the Houdini web site.