WEBMATCH

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

karger
Full name: John Karger

Re: WEBMATCH

Post by karger »

Mind your own business , Williamson , the man is providing a positive influence , something the chess community needs nowadays and something you never do.
Harvey Williamson
Full name: Harvey Williamson

Post by Harvey Williamson »

karger wrote:Mind your own business , Williamson , the man is providing a positive influence , something the chess community needs nowadays and something you never do.
If you bothered to read the thread you would see that the post you are responding to is over a year old. If you had bothered to research what was being discussed on the forum at the time and the fact there was a ;-) at the end of my comment you would realise it was a joke which Ed, I am sure, realised.
karger
Full name: John Karger

Post by karger »

Dung , The only thing I realize and that people remember is that you got banned from the CSVN tournament for cheating , but that is all behind you right? :wink:
arunsoorya1309

Post by arunsoorya1309 »

This looks very promising, is there a way you add the expected move so that we know where things started taking a turn ...

http://www.chess.x10host.com/pgn4web/live1.html layout is very nice compared to http://rebel13.nl/pgn4web/live1.html as the score is mentioned on the side, so that we dnt have to scroll down everytime to see the score.
Harvey Williamson
Full name: Harvey Williamson

Post by Harvey Williamson »

karger wrote:Dung , The only thing I realize and that people remember is that you got banned from the CSVN tournament for cheating , but that is all behind you right? :wink:
Again you are wrong. I have never been banned for cheating.
hgm
Full name: H G Muller

Post by hgm »

karger wrote:Dung , The only thing I realize and that people remember is that you got banned from the CSVN tournament for cheating , but that is all behind you right? :wink:
You are treading on dangerous ground. You might speculate on that Harvey is relatively powerless to act as a moderator against you spreading these vile lies, without loading suspicion of abuse of power on himself. But be sure I will see to it that you are banned if you persist in this behavior.

Note that it would be unwise to respond to this warning.
Paloma
Full name: Herbert L

Post by Paloma »

Same Opinion