Maximum ELO gain per test game played?

Discussion of chess software programming and technical issues.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Zenmastur

Re: Maximum ELO gain per test game played?

Post by Zenmastur »

Ok, curiosity has gotten the best of me, so I have to ask. How is the model coming along?

Regards,

Zen
Only 2 defining forces have ever offered to die for you.....Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
Laskos
Full name: Kai Laskos

Post by Laskos »

Zenmastur wrote:Ok, curiosity has gotten the best of me, so I have to ask. How is the model coming along?

Regards,

Zen
I left for later the model last week, hope to finish it next week. Becoming a bit tedious, it didn't lure me to spend spare time.
Zenmastur

Post by Zenmastur »

Laskos wrote:
Zenmastur wrote:Ok, curiosity has gotten the best of me, so I have to ask. How is the model coming along?

Regards,

Zen
I left for later the model last week, hope to finish it next week. Becoming a bit tedious, it didn't lure me to spend spare time.
I'm wondering if the model has become too tedious to work on. If it has then it's an unneeded impediment to progress IMO.

Maybe it should be left until later. While it would be nice to have a model to produce nice graphs etc. maybe something a little more tractable is in order. By more tractable I mean answers to some specific questions that could be used to guide choices of ELO bounds and CI's.

Your thoughts on the subject?

Regards,

Zen
Only 2 defining forces have ever offered to die for you.....Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.