Stockfish is a clone of Glarung!!

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Milos

Re: Stockfish is a clone of Glarung!!

Post by Milos »

Sean Evans wrote:Didn't we create an "Engine Origins" forum to keep these never ending posts out of the "General Topics"?? If so, why are they allowed to be posted here?
We???
Who are we?
I thought it was Graham and Sam and as far as I remember majority of the members was strongly opposing including current moderator team...
Houdini

Post by Houdini »

Werewolf wrote:Robert,
What have you been working with Houdini over the last few months? I know the next update is due pretty soon but I was wondering if you could give a taster of some of the things you've been developing?
Carl, I'll publish more information about Houdini 1.5 next week, stay tuned...
Graham Banks

Post by Graham Banks »

Milos wrote:
Sean Evans wrote:Didn't we create an "Engine Origins" forum to keep these never ending posts out of the "General Topics"?? If so, why are they allowed to be posted here?
We???
Who are we?
I thought it was Graham and Sam and as far as I remember majority of the members was strongly opposing including current moderator team...
All the moderators at the time agreed with Sam's suggestion, but if you know what's in the hidden moderators subforum as you implied, you'd know that..
gbanksnz at gmail.com
M ANSARI

Post by M ANSARI »

The best thing to do when you see a post like this is just ... PASS
tmokonen
Full name: Tony Mokonen

Post by tmokonen »

I hear there may be pieces of Viper, Glaurung and some obscure program by the name of "Smaug" in there, too.