My views on moderation

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Edward German

My views on moderation

Post by Edward German »

My views on moderation:

Promoter commercial (Chess) software should not moderate here!

Thank you.
slobo

Re: My views on moderation

Post by slobo »

Edward German wrote:My views on moderation:

Promoter of a commercial (Chess) software should not moderate here!

Thank you.
Correct !
"Well, I´m just a soul whose intentions are good,
Oh Lord, please don´t let me be misunderstood."
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

slobo wrote:

Thank you.
Correct !
I second that....dogs of commercial authors should be banned too....
Right Or Left Flipside regards,
Dr.D

:wink:
Last edited by Dr.Wael Deeb on Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
kingliveson

Post by kingliveson »

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
slobo wrote:

Thank you.
Correct !
Dr.D
Harvey Williamson with his ties to commercial interest should definitely not be allowed as mod here. Recently, he engaged in subliminal attacks on stockfish due to its strength gain.
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

kingliveson wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
slobo wrote:

Thank you.
Correct !
Dr.D
Harvey Williamson with his ties to commercial interest should definitely not be allowed as mod here. Recently, he engaged in subliminal attacks on stockfish due to its strength gain.
To tell you the truth Franklin,Harvey is a friend of mine and despite his engagements with the Hiarcs commercial project and the ChessBase team,I do think that he's a decent guy....as for his attacks on the stockfish,I didn't read any of this....I only recall Rybka's fanboys who pointed their fat fingers toward this marvellous program...
Dr.D
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
gerold

Post by gerold »

Promoter commercial (Chess) software should not moderate here!

Thank you.
Have you brought a computer chess program Edward.
Most people in this forum promotes and supports commercial chess
software.

Best,

Gerold.
kingliveson

Post by kingliveson »

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
kingliveson wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
slobo wrote:

Thank you.
Correct !
Dr.D
To tell you the truth Franklin,Harvey is a friend of mine and despite his engagements with the Hiarcs commercial project and the ChessBase team,I do think that he's a decent guy....as for his attacks on the stockfish,I didn't read any of this....I only recall Rybka's fanboys who pointed their fat fingers toward this marvellous program...
Dr.D
One man's food is another man's poison. The point still holds, people with commercial ties should not mod here. Rybka Forum is a good example of what can happen.
Harvey Williamson
Full name: Harvey Williamson

Post by Harvey Williamson »

kingliveson wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
slobo wrote:

Thank you.
Correct !
Dr.D
You have made this false accusation now twice today about StockFish. The thread you refer to was a discussion of what should be allowed in tournaments. As I am sure is clear to any one who reads it there us no attack on Stockfish. I have been defending StockFish on the commercial forum you speak of since it was 1st released.
kingliveson

Post by kingliveson »

Harvey Williamson wrote:
kingliveson wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
slobo wrote:

Thank you.
Correct !
Dr.D
You have made this false accusation now twice today about StockFish. The thread you refer to was a discussion of what should be allowed in tournaments. As I am I am sure to any one who reads it there us no attack on Stockfish. I have been defending StockFish on the commercial forum you speak of since it was 1st released.
Thank goodness for edit button huh, he quickly removed the link to a commercial site, lol.

Everyone can read this thread and decide for themselves: http://www.talkchess.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31506
Harvey Williamson
Full name: Harvey Williamson

Post by Harvey Williamson »

kingliveson wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:
kingliveson wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
slobo wrote:

Thank you.
Correct !
Dr.D
You have made this false accusation now twice today about StockFish. The thread you refer to was a discussion of what should be allowed in tournaments. As I am I am sure to any one who reads it there us no attack on Stockfish. I have been defending StockFish on the commercial forum you speak of since it was 1st released.
Thank goodness for edit button huh, he quickly removed the link to a commercial site, lol.

Everyone can read this thread and decided for themselves: http://www.talkchess.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31506
The link I posted was this http://hiarcs.net/forums/viewtopic.php? ... ock*#41304 i removed it as the end of the link did not appear correctly as a url. You will have to copy and paste including the 41304 at the end which is in black btw you have now mentioned this thread 3x today!